IMPACT SPORTS PERFORMANCE believes that proper training requires a serious, focused approach that is personalized for each athlete’s strengths, weaknesses, and individual performance goals. When an athlete comes through the doors of IMPACT to train, they will be stepping into a very intense, motivating environment where maximizing an athlete’s potential and performance is the driving force. Our 8,000 square foot facility is outfitted with the most authentic playing surfaces and movement-specific equipment that goes way beyond the realm of what is found at your elite training facility.
The types of clients that train at IMPACT range from professional athletes of all sports, to youth athletes who have goals set on making it to the next level. It also includes adults looking for a better and more professional, and educationally-oriented fitness program.
Our clients know when they come to IMPACT, they must be focused and committed to getting better and training harder than they have in the past. At IMPACT, our unmatched facility and equipment, top coaching staff, and movement-specific programming put together a total package for athletic achievement and individual success.
- 55 yd, laser timed, 3 lane track
- 12ydx12yd artificial grass agility grid outfitted with every speed and agility tool on the market
- Woodway cardio equipment featuring the FORCE, CURVE, DESMO, WATT BIKE, BLADE Hockey Treadmill (the only one in the southeast region), as well as the JACOBS LADDERS
- State of the art weight room including a one of kind Vibeplate, Keiser functional trainers, UCS Olmypic equipment, vertimaxes, slide boards, dumbbells, instability implements
- Keiser Air Runner
- Pro Style Jammers
- Rehabilitative/MAT (Muscle Activation Technique) services onsite
- Fully equipped pro-style locker rooms
- Programs that encompass strength training, cardio coaching, providing water and protein/carbohydrate supplement for each training session, individualized plans for EVERY member, (flexibility training, vitamin supplementation, and diet plans for higher tier memberships)